Situation of temporary incapacity
Are considered in a situation of temporary incapacity officials who, in accordance with the provisions of the judiciary act (articles 374 and 375) and on the consolidated text of existing legislation on the special regime of Social security of staff in the service of the administration of justice (articles 19 and 20), approved by royal Legislative Decree 3/2000, had obtained the license of illness or accident that impede the normal performance of public functions.
Its basic regulation is contained in legal precepts described above and in articles 82 to 93 of the rules of procedure of Judicial Mutualismo, approved by royal decree 1026/2011, of 15 july (BOE of 4/8/2011).
The right to Temporary incapacity allowance by Mugeju born attaching the extension of sick leave for the seventh month (for the first six, officials of the administration of justice are entitled to all payments).
The grant is fixed and unchanging, while It is not extinguished, and will be the largest two cuantidades following:
- 80 Percent of basic pay accrued (salary and trienniums), increased in the sixth part of a bonus payment, for the first month of leave.
- 75 Percent of supplementary compensation due for the first month of leave.
The Full Amount calculated and not exceed a supplementary compensation for the first integrate month of leave. If the amount of subsidy should prove to higher amount will be reduced too.
The allowance is extinguished, among other causes, by:
- Completion of sick leave.
- Statement of retirement.
- Course of the maximum length of temporary disability under the revised text of the General law on Social security.
Risk during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The situation of the scheme is obtained license for risk during pregnancy or during the period of breastfeeding child has attained the age of nine months will have the same status and effects of the Temporary Disability, with the particularity that the financial benefit equivalent to Temporary incapacity allowance consists of an allowance by Mugeju in amount equal to 100 per cent of supplementary compensation due for the first month of leave.
For the realization of these proceedings online should be discharged as the mutual scheme. The General identification may be accessed through the system Cl@ve for which must be registered in the platform or have dni-electrÃ³nico or one of the digital certificates admitted by headquarters.
See the technical requirements access to online.
To request assistance should be to provide the following documentation:
- Request in standard format (Download) , (Also available in the central services or in the provincial branches).
- Model data communication 145: the payer (Download)
- Photocopy of the communication, supporting the granting of the extension of leave for the seventh month and, where appropriate, the following.
- Certification of the respective Paying Unit, supporting:
- The basic remuneration to integrate the person concerned has derived therefrom for the first month of leave.
- Supplementary allowances staff member's integrate, broken down by concepts, accrued in the first month of leave.
- Amount due for the bonus payment, disaggregated by concepts that would accrue to the person concerned, in connection with its status and rights in the month in the beginning of the first licence.
- Date of low in the perception of the retributions complementary.
- For the payment of fees that followed in this request, the scheme should be sent to the General Judicial Mutuality photocopy of the communications eligibility letters of the granting of the extensions of license.
Place of submission:
Application forms and other documentation required, may be made in the central and provincial branches of Mugeju, as well as in any other places under article 16 (4) of law 39/2015, of Common Administrative Procedure of the public authorities.